NLE Choppa conducted a serial of interviews this week, and was asked about where he'south at with YoungBoy Never Broke Again, whose newColors project includes the vocal "Bring the Hook," in which he disses King Von.

In an interview with DJ Akademiks, Choppa spoke on the beef between Durk and YoungBoy, which has been further provoked past YoungBoy's latest music. Despite previously showing dearest to YoungBoy, Choppa agreed with a statement from Lil Reese in which he declared YoungBoy is "simply rapping similar the residuum of these rappers all rap."

"I postage that," he said in response.

He told Akademiks that he "barely read" the comment, and that he just wanted to acknowledge his honey for Male monarch Von.

"Information technology wasn't e'er with me picking a side. Honestly, bruh, I barely read what Lil Reese said," Choppa explains in the clip up top. "I just know what he was proverb was siding with my boy [King] Von. If you would've asked me what Lil Reese tweeted, I wouldn't be able to speak it give-and-take-for-word. I wouldn't be able to tweet the whole tweet. At the finish of the mean solar day, that wasn't the purpose backside [my response]. Existence on the side or but trying to exist in some shit, information technology was just off the elementary fact that blood brother don't be able to defend his name."

From at that place he implied that it's non YoungBoy'south place to speak on Von, particularly since he's not around to defend himself. "I just feel like, with street stuff, if y'all did it, if that was your work, speak freely of it," he connected. "Speak highly of it. Y'all got every correct to do it. That was your shit, that was your work, do it. Just, like, certain stuff be coming from outsiders that wasn't even there when certain shit happened… I just don't respect that part of it."

Akademiks after brought upward how theColors project also disses Choppa, who then suggested that while he and YoungBoy aren't on expert terms, it's not quite a beef. "I'm never no hater," he said, confirming that he was a big fan of YoungBoy in the past. "That used to be all I bumped. … I ain't never say he wasn't [my favorite]. Only that'due south not how stuff is, now." He added that he told Durk to "permit it chill" because he doesn't desire these issues to turn violent.

Choppa also sabbatum down for an all-encompassing interview with the Breakfast Social club, during which he too appeared to address his annotate on the Reese tweet.

"I made certain comments because my brother Von. That's what I made a comment on," he said, as seen in the Instagram clip below. "Defending his name, considering he'due south not able to defend his proper name. Ane of the things I hate is when a person isn't here to defend they proper noun. I experience like violence come up from how you move. I feel like beef is all most how you movement. Information technology'south what y'all do with the negativity."

Ultimately, he concluded that he'due south not interested in blowing these problems out of proportion. "Some internet stuff, some discussion of oral fissure stuff is never beef with me. Cause at the same time, I know what I'chiliad living through. I live in peace, bruh."

At the 19:30-mark of the total interview, which can exist seen below, Choppa elaborated on that recent fight at the Atlanta aerodrome. Asked where his security was, he said that he was arriving slightly later on than him because he caught a different flight. "Information technology's just… lucky to say it was in the airport and I wasn't out in public or something," he said. "He probably wouldn't've walked out of that state of affairs alive, and I probably would've walked out of that situation in jail."

In some other interview, this time with TT Torrez and DJ Bobby Trends at HOT 97, Choppa revealed that he almost released a track but didn't desire fans to perceive information technology as a diss at YoungBoy. "I live in peace, I live in honey," he said when asked whether the two of them are in a full-blown beef. "It's never naught with me."

Finally, Choppa came through with a new Funk Flex freestyle on Wed, besides.